1. change your taste buds
you may think this is impossible, you can change your taste buds to enjoy healthy foods like broccoli and whole grain breads! don’t think you can go forever without your favorite foods? for now, make a short-term commitment to choose whole foods or close-to-natural…
Warm up for 5 min. before starting, and make sure to have plenty of water on hand!
20 reps: All ODD numbers.
10 reps: All EVEN numbers.
BAD ASS? Add light-medium weights to all the ODD number exercises.
1. Squatted Jacks: Like a regular jumping jack, except you jump out into a wide squat. These should be slower than normal jumping jacks; the deeper you sit into the squat, the better. (Low Impact: Don’t jump - step into the squat each time).
2. Pushups: Come to your knees if you need to (or put your feet on a medicine ball to make this harder).
4. Burpees: You can do modified burpees if you need to, with a step back instead. Try to add a jump when you stand. (with weights? Add a shoulder press - see video).
5. Leap to toe touch: Do a ski jump (or leap) to the right. Land and lift your left leg. Keeping your right leg slightly bent and your left leg lifted, reach down and touch your toes. Repeat, switching sides.
** Plank Hold - 1 minute! Then repeat #1-#5.
6. Straight Leg Tricep Dips: Off a bench or a chair, keep your bum as close to the edge as possible. Shoulders down, think about lifting and lowering your body up and down.
7. Squat To Front Kick: Squat down low and kick straight forward with the ball of your foot as you come up. Squat again and alternate sides. Don’t lean backwards, use your glutes and core to kick forward.
8. Roll Ups With Jump: Lie down on your back. Roll-up to your feet and jump reaching up to the sky. Reverse the movement, and lie back down. Use your abs to pull yourself up and your arms for balance if you need it.
9. Squat Jumps: Squat low, touching the floor. Explode up to the sky, reaching as high as you can.
10. Cobra To Plank Jacks: Lie on your belly and reach your arms and feet as far out as they can go. Lift up, raising your chest and thighs off the ground. Hold for 3-4 seconds. Pull your arms back in and raise up to plank position. (shown in the video). My modification: Jump your legs out wide and back in, completing 5 plank jacks. Return to your belly. That’s one rep. Repeat the combination 10 times.
** Squat Hold - 1 minute! Then repeat #6 - #10.
Grab some water & cool down! Remember to stretch and modify the moves when you need to.
Just start by moving a little more everyday. It all adds up x
guys always eat sth before your work out.
fill up with the proper food due to your work out schedule an hour before.
banana works for me.
1. fill up on veggies
fill a huge bowl with cherry tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, cucumbers, bell peppers, mushroom, and your other favorite veggies. if you’re going to eat starchy vegetables like corn, peas, and sweet potatoes, just make sure you don’t go overload.
2. don’t skip meals
if you’re really craving a cookie, choose a homemade cookie over fake, chemicals-filled store bought cookies.
1. write it down
when you’re just starting your weight loss journey, writing down what you eat, what you drink, and how you feel can help you see your problems, habits, and keep track.
-what and where you ate
-how you felt after eating (stuffed,…
Just off to do my morning Yoga. See you later x
1. cardio is the best way to burn fat
sure, cardio burns more calories than strength training during your workout, but lifting weights burns more fat overall. more muscles, less fat!
2. if i lift weights, i’m going to turn into a hulk
muscle is denser than fat, so it squeezes the same amount…
Avant Cards are so informative and attractive.